I took on GirlReading‘s Rapid Fire Book Tag and these are my answers!
And if you want to participate, consider yourself tagged. 🙂
Rapid Fire Book Tag Questions:
– E-Book or Physical Book?
– Paperback or Hardback?
– Online or In-Store Book Shopping?
– Trilogies or Series?
– Heroes or Villains?
– A book you want everyone to read?
– Recommend an underrated book?
– The last book you finished?
– The Last Book You Bought?
– Weirdest Thing You’ve Used as a Bookmark?
– Used Books: Yes or No?
– Top Three Favourite Genres?
– Borrow or Buy?
– Characters or Plot?
– Long or Short Books?
– Long or Short Chapters?
– Name The First Three Books You Think Of…
– Books That Makes You Laugh or Cry?
– Our World or Fictional Worlds?
– Audiobooks: Yes or No?
– Do You Ever Judge a Book by its Cover?
– Book to Movie or Book to TV Adaptations?
– A Movie or TV-Show You Preferred to its Book?
– Series or Standalones?
I’m back with my most recent Book Riot Read Harder Challenge video! I discussed horror books just in time for your October reading. Want to learn more about the challenge? Get the details here.
House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix
Uzumaki by Junji Ito
The Weird: A Compendium of Strange and Dark Stories by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
I finally updated my old booktube account thanks to the pressures of this blogathon! My first “I’m back” video is, fittingly, a new welcome video.
This video was originally published by Book Riot on August 19, 2016.
I’m back with my most recent Book Riot Read Harder Challenge video! I discussed books with a main character that has a mental illness. Want to learn more about the challenge? Get the details here.
This video was originally published by Book Riot on January 15, 2016.
I’m back with another Book Riot Read Harder Challenge video, and we’re back to the beginning! Can you tell how nervous and awkward I am here? In my first-ever Read Harder Challenge video, I discussed books by Southeast Asian authors. Want to learn more about the challenge? Get the details here.