I took on GirlReading‘s Rapid Fire Book Tag and these are my answers!
And if you want to participate, consider yourself tagged. 🙂
Rapid Fire Book Tag Questions:
– E-Book or Physical Book?
– Paperback or Hardback?
– Online or In-Store Book Shopping?
– Trilogies or Series?
– Heroes or Villains?
– A book you want everyone to read?
– Recommend an underrated book?
– The last book you finished?
– The Last Book You Bought?
– Weirdest Thing You’ve Used as a Bookmark?
– Used Books: Yes or No?
– Top Three Favourite Genres?
– Borrow or Buy?
– Characters or Plot?
– Long or Short Books?
– Long or Short Chapters?
– Name The First Three Books You Think Of…
– Books That Makes You Laugh or Cry?
– Our World or Fictional Worlds?
– Audiobooks: Yes or No?
– Do You Ever Judge a Book by its Cover?
– Book to Movie or Book to TV Adaptations?
– A Movie or TV-Show You Preferred to its Book?
– Series or Standalones?
Tabitha gives her surroundings a cool gaze and presses her chin into her neck. What a self-satisfied turtle. She dares you to rustle her feathers, and those who don’t know her will be wary; those who do know she’d be the first to back off. Because she’s fear coated in deceptive spit and noise. Trying to love her is just as difficult. She is finicky with affection. Put your arms around her and she’ll slip out like a soaped piglet. An ill-timed smile could rankle her. A split second of love given in small doses is a little more than she’ll accept. Tabitha is a jerk. Tabitha is my favorite.